Hate Resistance

Welcome to Hate Resistance, a response to the Mass Resistance/Article 8 Alliance/Parents Rights Coalition/Mass Family Institute/MassNews. Doing my part to piss off the radical right...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

This past weekend, trying to take a breather from all the action at the statehouse on Weds (waiting for an outcome from the MA Constitutional Convention which did not take up the ballot question but will be reconvening on Nov 9th) I went to the beach on the South Shore, Nantasket. At about 3pm - two planes with vote on marriage banners buzzed the beach. One said something like 'DiMassi and TRAVAGLINI should let the people vote' and the second said go to voteonmarriage.org. I was completely annoyed, but the folks around me did not understand what either of the banners meant, people just looked puzzled.

So much for that tactic boys...

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the 4th, the "Marshall is incompetent" banner went by. No one around me on the Esplanade even knew who she was. When I explained, the guy next to me, said "Wow - what an asshole thing to do on the 4th. They must really hate gay people."

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Miss Amy posted twice today. I guess her mouth got in her way of her threat to post 'sporatically"

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's mighty expensive to fly those planes. Those 20' "flying billboards" in particular. More more expensive to manufacture than the normal trailing ones. We are glad that so many people are reading them...unfortunate that so few "get" the meaning though, from our perspective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home